“Promoting Technological Education, Research and Developing Leadership thereby producing required quality manpower to uplift the region and accelerate the Nation Building process.”
We at Education Research & Development Foundation commit ourselves to :
- Develop technological institutions as per norms laid down by AICTE/ UGC for academic and general management and future development.
- Encourage advancement in technological study and its application for regional upliftment of North Eastern India and particularly of backward communities of the region like tribals, minority communities etc who need special attention.
- Promote collaborative programmes with industries and R&D institutions in the North East so as to study and develop technological application potential in the region for solving local problems and uplift the living standards of the people.
- Achieve distinction in the field of quality technological education, research and development.
- Develop facilities for meaningful technology transfer and create monitoring devices for future development.
- Prepare students through education and training for challenging careers in thrust areas of science and technology.
- Select students and faculty members purely on merit to develop the institutes under ERDF into centres of excellence in the future.
- Encourage and promote the underprivileged class of society especially Minority Community by providing them access to modern education and to take care of their other needs and problems from time to time.
All the courses are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and is affiliated to North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong, the oldest & one of the most prestigious Central University of NE Region.
Download AICTE approval letter